Sunday, February 28, 2016

PrizmaX released their new Music Video for "UpUp Beat"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! \\(*0*)//


Oh my gosh you can imagin how happy I am about this video. PrizmaX is one of my absolute favorite groups and lately their songs are getting better and better and damn the new song is SO good too. It's an absolutly addicting song. Their vocals are amazing in it and the video is so simple but also so damn good. I already watched it many times, even thought this has just been released around two hours ago. XD Definitly watch it!!! *0*


What do you think about it?

Oh and they released a first picture for the new single, which by the way is called Up<Up Beat and will be released on the 6th April this year. I can't wait to pre-order it but until now it's not availible at any shop. I hope it will be soon.


Thanks a lot for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment