Thursday, June 30, 2016

PrizmaX turns into Mushrooms and takes you on a Magical Mystery Tour


Under the name "Mushroom" PrizmaX, thought without Win, covered the Beatles song "Magical Mystery Tour". The cover is for a Beatles cover album that was released just yesterday with the name Hello Goodbye. Here is the video if you are interessted to watch it.


As for me, and I am really sorry to all the Beatles fans out there, I don't like this song and actuelly think it's really bad. I know there is actuelly a movie to this song, maybe that makes it better but I never watched it and don't really intend to. However the video is a bit funny. They all act dorky, which is cute and the hair is just hilarious. Here is my favorite scene.


Tsubasa is just too cute here!

What do you think about the song and video?

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment