Sunday, June 12, 2016

Ryoga released new theme pictures


Recently Ryoga updated their website with new theme pictures. Maybe that's a first sign for a 2nd single but so far nothing has been announced. As for the new theme I like it way better then the first one and if there is going to be a second single I really hope it's going to be be much better then the 1st one, that I actually don't like. The only reason I still follow them is Reo (the one in the red shirt, he is a former member of Vimclip) and if the second single is bad again... but I guess because Reo is in the band I will follow it forever even if there is not only one song of them I like! >0< However here are the new profile pictures.






What do you think about the new theme?

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment