Thursday, June 23, 2016

Top 3 most good looking BOYS AND MEN member


Do you guys know the band BOYS AND MEN? They are active since 2010. After one member graduated from the band they are now 10 members. All these guys are pretty handsome, some more some less. Today I felt like showing you the three members of Boymen that I think are the most handsome. Don't forget taste is different!!




#3 Takumi Tsuchida


OMG that pretty face, who could resist him. His side profile is so damn pretty. The nose, the chin, the lips, gosh he is hot! Also he is quite tall, I like that!


#2 Tatsunori Tsujimoto


No matter if he is blond or black haired, he is always good looking. 


#1 Masaru Mizuno


Masaru is the typical pretty guy. He has an upper cute smile and is quite tall too. He is your my perfect handsome guy. No wonder he is in the center a lot. 

Tell me your favorite members!

Thanks a lot for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment