Saturday, June 25, 2016

M!LK announced 4th single + theme pictures + covers


M!LK will release their 4th single on the 10th August 2016. It will be a summer themed single with the name "Natsuaji Rendezvous". Therefor they wear summer festival clothes in the new theme pictures. I absolutly love their clothes and I love the colors and I LOVE the watermelon pattern in the background so cute and summerish!! However here are the covers for the new single.




All versions come with the same A-side track but a different B-side track. Sadly no dvd version. These covers are just too cute. I love them all, especially the first and third ones. Can't wait for the possibly super cute music video. I hope they will release it soon!!! At least here are the new profile pictures of them (click on them to see larger versions).






Like I already told I really love their clothes. They suite them very well. I like especially Sano. He looks so handsome in the new profile picture but I like them all. If I had to rank the pictures it would be.

#1 Sano -> well he is my favorite member and he is too cute and handsome and yeah my bias of M!LK
#2 Mizuki -> OMG that expression!!! He looks damn pretty here and the combination of blue and orange suites him so extremly well!

#3 Jinto -> My precious boy looks so manely here. I like the pose a lot on him.

#4 Daichi -> Yeah he is cute as always, thought he could smile a little more.

#5 Haruki -> Ok, his outfit is cute but what about this pose. I know he tries to be cute but I think it didn't turned out well. It acteully feels kinde awkward. >-< Sorry my dear!

What do you think about the new theme?

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment