Saturday, June 25, 2016

palet to release new single after long time + member changes


The last single of palet was released at the end of september 2015 and the new single "Over The Rainbow" will be released on the 7th september 2016. So it was nearly a year since then. However in this time happend a lot. Palet started of as a seven member group but Hikaru left the band right before their major debut. After that original members Mikki and Mizuki left the band in mid 2015, so did original member Saki and 2nd generation member Yumi after the last release. While Mayu was already added to the group in the time Saki and Yumi were still in the group, Haruka and Rito have been added after Saki and Yumi left. So they are back to six members now. However that all means only 3 original members are still in the group which I think really sucks. I loved all the other members and even thought I really like Rui, Ri-chan and Miyuki, I don't know if I will really keep on supporting them from now on. I will wait for the new single and decide then. But I guess this is something that often happens with idol groups, members leaving and new ones being added. I am so happy for the few ones I know that have been active for years and are still pretty much the same set-up they have been in the beginning, like The possible (now Ciao Bella Cinquetti) and Passpo.
However I am still curious about what the new single will be like.

What do you think about it?

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment