Saturday, June 25, 2016

Lock.& release short version of their 1st music video


The band "LOCK.&" will release their 1st ever mini album on the 13th July 2016. They consist of vocalist Kazuki (ex-vimclip member) and guitarist Jun. I came a cross this band because I was a huge Vimclip fan and therefor I am super happy to see Kazuki doing music again. Their first mini album will be called "my way" and includes 5 tracks. 

01. NEVER CHANGE
02. Step by Step
03.Eien Toiu Hana
04. freedom×freedom
05. Ikusen no Hoshi Hako no Kumonoue de, Ginga wo Oyobeiro (幾千の星はこの雲の上で、銀河を泳いでいる)

*I am not sure about the romaji of titel #05!

There will be both a regular version and a dvd version of the album. The dvd version comes with the music video for "NEVER CHANGE". A short version of the music video has been released a few days ago. Take a look.


I personally like the song a lot and I am very much looking forward to the full version. Kazuki still has a great voice! Since they are not together as Vimclip anymore I am even more happy that most of them still do music after the disbanbing.

What do you think about it?

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment