Friday, July 27, 2018

AKLO x JAY'ED did it again...


Yesterday was the release of the new digital single of AKLO and once again he collaborated with JAY'ED. The song is called "Under the Cliff" and since they uploaded the music video for this song yesterday, I listened to it countless times already. I am so in love with this song. These two together are a perfect combination. The album they released together is still one of my all time favorite albums and this songs get's my hopes high that they will release a 2nd album together one day. That would be incredible. Besides the song is availible world wide so check out if you can find it in your preferred online music store. I bought it in iTunes. Here is the music video.


By the way I never watched the video so I can't tell you what I think about it... I just listened to the song! 

What do you think about the song?

No comments:

Post a Comment