Wednesday, July 25, 2018

First Place released MV for Major Debut "Sadame"


Mid this month First Place released a short version of their music video for their major debut. It's a beautiful song. I am looking forward to the whole song. However I am not sure if this is a good major debut song. It's a good one but it doesn't feel outstanding or very remarkable and I think a debut song should always be something special. I really like them and all four of them have really good voices so of 'course I would like to see them getting a lot of attention. Whatever here is the music video.


What do you think about it?

2 comments:

  1. Its a beautiful mv, i hope their major debut goes well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great to hear you like the music video and thanks for wishing them all the best. ^-^

      Delete