Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Check out Taichi Mukai's new songs


At the end of June Taichi Mukai released his latest mini album. This one has been released only digital and is availible world wide on various music platforms. The mini album comes with 6 songs, thought track number 6 is only availible if you buy it on itunes. Around two years ago I fell in love with this guys music but since I wasn't too excited about his "Blue" album, it took me longer to finally listen to this new album. I wish I would have listend to it earlier 'cause this album is one incredible good. I honestly LOVE all the songs. He once again blow me away with his unique and stunning music. I just love this. I can't even tell you which song I like the best. This album is from start to end extremly amazing. Thought I think Siren is my least favorite song on this album. It's not that I don't like it but I like the others songs so much more. The aucustic version of Blue at the end is so freakin' beautiful getting me all emotional and I love the Malibu SO much, such a fresh and nice song. All the songs a pretty much perfect. If you have the chance to buy it, please do it. This album is very inexpensive and the quality you will get is absolutly worth the money. Here are the few songs of the album he released on YouTube but really you miss something out if you don't listen to the others as well. 




What do you think about the songs? Are you going to buy the album or already bought it?

No comments:

Post a Comment