Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Meet the new MAGiC BOYZ...


After MAGiC BOYZ official disbanding I was eagerly waiting for the now three members to announce their new group. The waiting has an end (even sooner then I thought). Their new name is "HONG¥O.JP". I really like their new image picture. Joe really grew up so much since their last release, it's crazy. Now it doesn't look as weird anymore to see him with the others because he doesn't look like a baby anymore. Also I like their style in this, no school boy vibes anymore but they look a little more mature. Well they are still young but it's quite a different to their former image. Here is some solo pictures.

JOE

RYUTO

TOMA
As for their music style hasn't changed, well maybe less electro influence but they keep the rap style that they had since the debut. They already released a 1st single called "Just Do It" and is availible on Spotify. I personally really like the song. The "Just Do It"-part is quite addicting and while I still think their rap is not the best, I do think they already improved. I like this song and if it ever get's availible somewhere else then Spotify, I am sure I will buy it. Well I am going to support them forever. However here is the music video.


I like the video too because I have thing for off-shot music videos like these. XD And by the way isn't it awesome that they have english subtitels. That's pretty cool.



What do you think about them, the new image and song?

No comments:

Post a Comment