Monday, July 16, 2018

I Don't Like Mondays. to (finally) release a new song


Four member band "I Don't Like Mondays" released their last digital single back in december 2017. Since then nothing BUT today they uploaded their new song to YouTube. The song is called " One Thing" and features SALU. I LOVE the sing already. SALUs rap suites so well to the whole song and I just LOVE the vocals of Yu. I honestly wish they would release more. If you haven't checked them out, they have a dosen of music videos on their YouTube channel and pretty much all their songs are perfect, thought they have a special sound, so of course you won't like the songs if you don't like that genre/sound. However please give them a listen, they produce all their music an their own, which already is a reason to give their music a try! Here is the new song and, just in case you never heard it, one of my personal favorites of them.








Ok... I couldn't decide which to show you so I put three in here. XD

What do you think about the new song and their music?

No comments:

Post a Comment