Sunday, February 14, 2016

{A 1st Impression of} CLOWN'S CROWN


CLOWN'S CROWN is a 5 member band that didn't have a debut until now, thought they are active for a few years already. [Ok I just saw that they seem to already have released an album but it's only availible at their lives, I can't find it anywhere else! >-<] They often do street performances, you can find a good amount of them on youtube. Also they held a quite regular live event called "Jack in the Box". Despite that they have various gigs from time to time. Here is one their more recent performances.


I really like their music and I think their vocals are quite good. Sadly the quality of these videos isn't the best. I know they also released a music video but I didn't want to show it to you 'cause it's a really horrible one. Not the song but the video is kinde ugly! >-< However I am very much looking forward to their way and I honestly hope they will get a major debut someday. I will definitly support them if they do.


That's a picture of them together with f:ma one of my other favorite indie groups.

What do you think about CLOWN's CROWN?

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment