Thursday, February 4, 2016

finally a more grown up song by Dream5



Today avex released the new PV of Dream5. The new PV will be on their new mini album and the song is called "futuristic". I am very happy that this time their song is not a childish one as their former songs have been, at least the ones they did for Yokai Watch. I didn't liked these songs much and I thought that they could do better. Futuristic is better thought it's also a little too slow und unexciting. The song bet's a littel boring after a while and it's sadly no song that will stick in your head. Still I am happy with the finally image change and I honestly hope the other songs on the mini album will be even better. 
Just as a random note, don't they all look so grown up now. When you think back to their debut in 2009, they really changed a LOT! And Yuuno is getting more and more pretty everytime I see her. ^0^

What do you think?

Thanks for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment