Sunday, February 14, 2016

Check out my top 5 japanese rapper


I personally love rap music and always enjoy when pop bands have a rapper, that always adds a special note to their songs. However I also like a few japanese rapper a lot and enjoy listing to them a lot. To be honest I don't now that many japanese rapper, mostly the ones you can find on youtube and the ones collaborating with my favorite rappers or artist I like. So here are my top 5 out of the ones I know.


#5 PAGE


Sadly he is not really active anymore but I still enjoy his older songs a lot. The first song I got to know of him was "My name is xxxx". In this song his voice is actuelly pretty high, normale it's not that high. However I like this song a lot as well. It was my favorite of him for quite a while.


#4 SKY-HI


Everyone knowing AAA definitly knows him as well because actuelly he is a member of AAA but like some other members of the band he decided to do solo activities as well and even before he was collaborating with quite a few artists. I am always happy to see him collaborating with various artists because those songs mostly always turn out to be great. But also his solo songs are really good. I know a lot of people who actuelly don't listen to japanese rap but they still enjoy his music. That already says a lot I think!


#3 AKLO



As for AKLO it was love on first listen. I love the sound of his voice and RGTO, which was my first song of him, is just perfect in so many ways. XD After listening to this song pretty regular for over a year now I can still listen and enjoy it to the fullest it doesn't get boring or too much or anything. I just love this song. But it's not only this song of course. I tend to like all of his songs a lot. Well he really has a good voice.


#2 SALU


To be honest I never thought I would like this guys music so much. I got to know him at the same time as AKLO because he is featured in the song RGTO. As much as I like RGTO I always thought that SALU has such a super high voice I would not like to listen to just himself. However someday the time came and I decided to listen to his solo songs and damn I liked them, way more then I would have always thought. Some of my favorites are "In My Life" and "AFURI" as well es pretty much all the songs he released under "SALU & the dreambandgunjo".


#1 KEN THE 390



And he will always be my number one! His voice is incredible and he is such a fast rapper and most of his songs are amazing. So far he is the only rapper I bought cds of (thought I want to change that in the future). Also he is the first japanese rapper I really listend too, before it always have been a few songs of artists but for him I started to search for his songs and enjoyed listening to them often. I would always recommend his weekend album, for everyone who is new to him. That is a very good album, if not his best so far.

Who are your favorite japanese rapper?

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment