Friday, June 1, 2018

Tracklist for Shimizu Shota's WHITE album has been announced


Shimizu Shota will release his 9th original album on June 27th. Today he announced the tracklist for his upcoming album WHITE. Besides Friday and Good Life, which have been single releases, there is also going to be bunch of new songs. Here is the tracklist.

1. dance with me.
2. Good Life
3. Friday
4. (I'm Fine)
5. Silver & Gold
6. 踊り続けよう
7. Range Rover
8. Beautiful
9. alone feat.SALU
10. Rainbow

I am a little sad that it's only 10 songs. That's the least he ever released on an album. However he is releasing very regularly and is writen the lyrics and music to most of his songs on his own, so I don't have anything to complain about. It's just since he is my favorite singer I can't get enough of his music. XD As for the songs I am super excited for his collaboration song with SALU, since I like SALU a lot too and I am already sure it's going to be a lit song.
For now I am looking forward to a new music video being released. I am soooooo excited.

What do you think about the tracklist?

No comments:

Post a Comment