Friday, June 15, 2018

B2takes! to have their major debut


Nine member group B2takes! is going to have their major debut this year. After releasing 6 indie singles, their major debut single will be released on September 4th. The double A-side single will be called "Brand New Anniversary / Not Alone". It will be released as two regular and two dvd versions, so 4 different versions in total. The music video for Brand New Anniversary has been released already. Take a look here.


I am not the biggest fan of this song. It's not orginal enough for a major debut song. The music video is nice, with all the beach scenes but it is absolutly not making up for the song. I like them and I am happy for them having a major debut already but I am really not happy with the quality of this. I know they can do better and I think the major debut single is so important, you have to release something unique that stays in your head after listening to it. But this song doesn't... However it's a double A-side single so I still have hope for this release. Not Alone has to be better. I mean I personally will buy their new cd anyway but I would be great if I at least like one song a LOT. I am looking forward to the other song.

What do you think about this music video/song?

No comments:

Post a Comment