Friday, June 1, 2018

That phenomenon of indie groups just disappearing...


These are pretty old news by now but I still want to write about it here. There was an indie group I liked and follow on twitter called "BxB". They were pretty good with dancing and the videos I found of them showed me that their singing was pretty good too, however sadly this group came to an end and disbanded before they really started. Their last live was on February 6 2018. I still do follow the members, they are pretty much all still under avex and so I have high hopes for them one day getting to be in a group again. 
However while scrolling and clicking through twitter today I realized that pretty much all their old twitter entries have been deleted. If you didn't knew these guys have been in this group called "BxB" together before, you won't be able to tell... I think that's kind of sad. Of course it's sad that it didn't went good with this group but it's still their past and shows even more how much they tried and want this dream of becomig famous to be true. 
Maybe it's just me being a little annoyed by that but it happens quite often, well not as often with whole groups but for example if a member is leaving a group, out of whatever reason it may be, they most probably will delete everthing that shows the person was with them. It's like that person has never ben there in the first place. It's like denying a part of your past. I guess it's just something I really dislike about japanese groups.
Enough of that rant, I just felt like writing about this. Here is one last picture of BxB.


What do you think about this disappearing of members or whole groups?

No comments:

Post a Comment