Wednesday, August 9, 2017

PrizmaX released MV for Orange Moon



GOSH minna it's here!!!! I am SO HAPPY!! I LOVE the song so much and the video for Orange Moon is very simple but suites the atmosphere of the song SO well. I love these boys and their music and I am so happy about this new release, I honestly could cry right now while listening to this. Please please please check it out!!! ^0^


Besides the new single will be released on August 30 and comes in two versions. Both versions come with a different b-side track. Since I love them so much I always buy all versions of their cds and same goes for this release. Maybe I should do a ranking of my favorite songs of them one day. I think that's a great idea. 

What do you think about the new song? Are you going to buy the single?

No comments:

Post a Comment