Thursday, August 11, 2016

SUPER★DRAGON announced their 1st cd release


OMG so many good news lately. So just today SUPER★DRAGON announced their 1st cd release. After releasing 4 music cards until their debut they finally will release a cd and actuelly not only one but two. However they wrote they will release an album in January 2017 and will later announce a single that will also be released, maybe on the same day or a little later, I am not sure. However they will release a cd and that makes me so happy, and even an album which most properly means we will be able to get all their so far released songs. *0* I am waiting for this since they debuted as a group. Waaahh why does it still take so long for the release. As soon as I get new information I will write about it on this blog.

What do you think about these news?

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I'm also following their activities lately, I hope you can keep writing about them. thank you ^3^

    ReplyDelete