Monday, August 15, 2016

Chotokkyu announced 2nd album


Another great news has been announced. Chotokkyu (also known as Bullet Train) will release their 2nd album on the 26th October 2016. The Album will be called "Dramatic Seven" and the picture above is already the theme picture for the new album. I am super excited for this album since I really enjoy Chotokkyu's releases. The costumes look nice too, thought Yusukes is a litte over the top but I guess that's what he wants. XD Koichi looks a little like the black swan and Ryoga somehow like a giant plant! I don't don't know if Yuki wants to resemble something and both Kai and Takuya looking very decent against the others. Oh and Takashi... looks like he went throug a see of red color with these pants. But I like these costumes and I am looking forward to see the covers for the album and to get more information about it. I will write about it on this blog.

What do you think about the new album and theme picture?

No comments:

Post a Comment