Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Review of Tokyo by Fiima


As you might already know I was very happy about this release and looked forward to it a lot, that's why I couldn't only buy it on CDJapan (to hold a physical release in my hands) but also bought it at Recochoku too beacause I didn't wanted to wait to listen to the full songs!! So here is my opinion about the songs, which is absolutly not professional.

01. HOLD UP! [♥♥♥♥♥]

-> I love the beginning of this song so much it's really amazing as well as all the nice rapping. I can already imagin myself singing this song to myself. It's a typical danceable track by them, one of those I always enjoy to the fullest.

02. Tokyo City [♥♥♥♥♡]

-> Tokyo City is very different to the other songs on this cd. It has an 80's feel to it, which I absolutly like, thought only on a second listen. But after listening to it one more time I started to enjoy it a lot. I like How much english they use in this song and their pronouncation is so good too. One of my favorite parts of this song is the Rap part!!

03. Smile []

-> In my point of view this is the weakest song of this single. It's one I still have to get used to.  So I already got used to it and I start to really like it thought I think there is to much mixed together, especially at the end. Against the other amazing songs on this single, this one feels less good than it actuelly is. However what I really like about it are the lyrics. I don't understand everything but since they sing a lot of english in this song too I get what this song is about. It's just about smiling, that you should smile more, for yourself and others.

04. No.1 []

-> No.1 is the best song on this single and the only one which got an music video. The song is super addicting and because of the great amount of english used in it, it's so easy to sing along it. They show of how nice their voices go along. Also the feeling of this song is really nice, kinde soothing but still makes you wanna dance to it!


All in one [] this is an amazing first release. I will enjoy it a lot and I am hopeing for many more releases of Fiima. AND I really hope for a cd with all their older songs like King&Queen and Photogenic. I had high expactations for this single I havn't been disappointed with it!


Did you listen to it? How do you like it?

No comments:

Post a Comment