Sunday, August 7, 2016

palet released MV + Cover for Over The Rainbow


The music video for palet's new single Over The Rainbow has been released quite a while ago but so far I coudn't get myself to write about it. I like the song and the video is ok but it's still kinde hard for me to accept that so many members left and three new joined. However I can't deny I like the song and even thought I will always miss the old palet I want to give the new one a chance, 
About this video, it's very simple, nothing too special but somehow cute. I really like their uniforms for this single, they look cute but have a rockish touch to them. Kinde cute and sexy at the same time. All the girls looking amazing, especially Ri-chan, Yui and Miyuki... ok I know I am super biased. Maybe I will start to like the new memebers someday as well. >-<
What I dislike about the song and video is that Yui get's so less attention. She has always been one more in focus and know she seems to be more of a background person. I don't like that! Anyhow take a look yourself.


And here is the cover for the new single.


Ok this is really super pretty. They all look super beautiful and the colors and the rainbow and their perfect hair.... ahhh I really love this cover.

What do you think about the cover and music video?

No comments:

Post a Comment