Monday, August 8, 2016

Top 10 JMusic releases 31.07. - 06.08.2016


After a long time I finally felt like doing a top 10 list again. These are all songs that have been physically released last week. I love some of these songs a lot, so much that I decided to get the cd which the song is released on. However here is my list.


#10 Wake We Up by HOWL BE QUIET



#09 Hikari by Girlfriend



*In this video are both the short versions for Hashire and Hikari. Hikari starts at 1:46.


#08 BODY & SOUL by FURACHINARHYTHM




#07 I Just Wanna Make To You by POST MODERN TEAM



#06 Setsuna-sa License by Hashiguchi Kanaderiya





#05 Hashire by Girlfriend




#04 B-BOI SCRAMBLE by Beat Buddy Boi




#03 DIP-BAP by The Oral Cigarettes




#02 Life Goes On by MeloFloat




#01 Tomoni by WANIMA




How do you like the songs?

No comments:

Post a Comment