Friday, August 19, 2016

FlowBack released MV for Come a long Way


Today FlowBack released the dance version of their music video for Come a long Way. I am so happy this was uploaded to Youtube because I am still waiting to watch their AfterRain music video. However this song and video is really good. Since it's a dance version that is pretty much all you see in the video but their dancing is really good and the camera work is super nice too. And then their is the song. It's SO good. I did expect them to do good but this is even better then I thought it would be. The song is really addicting. All their vocals are so nice and their voices go along so well and Judai's rap is very good too. It's an song I absolutly enjoy and can't wait to own on cd. Take a look yourself.


What do you think about the song and video?



No comments:

Post a Comment