Sunday, August 7, 2016

My personal ranking of the M!LK members


I felt like doing this so here is my ranking of the members of M!LK. I know all the members quite long, some for nearly 3 years now and I am happy to be able to watch them grow. However here is the ranking.

#5 Haruki



Ok, to be honest I am not too much of a fan of Haruki. He is cute but sometimes too cute, and sometimes this cuteness feels incinsere. Maybe it's just a little too much for me sometimes. It's not that I don't like him but I can't really say I like him a lot either. I would say he is ok.


#4 Daichi


Daichi is very lovely and I bet someone you can easily hang around with. It feels always kinde naturel when he acts infront of the camera. I like this. Ok sometimes he tries a little too hard to be funny, but well at least he tries,


#3 Mizuki


Oh yeah Mizuki, I still remember him being super shy around the camera and with the other trainees. He really changed a lot. He seems to be much more open now and it seems he really enjoys what he does. I am happy for him. It's great to see him growing up so much. He has always been one of my favorite trainees. I wish him to grow even more and that he will gain lot's of attention, so M!LK will get more popular.


#2 Jinto


Jinto has aso been one of my favorite trainess. He always tries his best with everything he does. It's great how much will-power he has. Also I really like his speech defect, it sounds super cute. Despite that he is a very lovely person that I feel has an eye on the other members to. He is not really the one to push himself into the front but still he manages to stand out. Also his singing voice is cute too.


#1 Hayato


Who else should be my number then my dearly loved Hayato. He is upper cute, honest, adorable, handsome, funny and much more. He just is amazing. As for him I started to like him the moment I saw one of his pictures on the EBiDAN blog. I directly had interesst in them. He was actuelly a member of EBiDAN Osaka but since he joined M!LK he is not with them anymore. Besides I really love his dimpels. He looks so damn cute when he smiles and they show of. Waaaahhh... so cute!!

sorry for the bad quality...
 Another thing about him I like is that he also seems very caring towards the other members and in general people. I bet he is someone you can trust, someone who wound't betray you. A very good friend and someday a great husband to a very lucky woman. Well I do like him a lot and I am very much looking forward to see him growing more and becoming some amazing men.

What isyour ranking of the members of M!LK?

No comments:

Post a Comment