Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Fiimas 1st single is being released today!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥~


Today is the release of Fiimas first ever single and I am so happy for them and so proud they finally get to release a cd. I know they sold a cd at their live concert but you coud only get it at their events. So this is the 1st real single of them! Congratulations! If you want to know how they sound like, you can listen to the previews of their songs on recochoku. 


They are really talented and I LOVE their music, so I recommend everyone to go buy the single, either on Recochoku or any online store that sells japanese cds e.g. CDJapan.


Also a MV for No1 will be uploaded today around 21PM (Japan Time). I will put it on here as soo as it is availible!

Oh and today was the Fiima Release Party Event. I was able to watch it throught TwitCas but sadly the quality sucked, still I am happy I was able to watch it! They even showed the full version of the No1 music video!

Please support them as well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment