Sunday, August 7, 2016

{A 1st Impression of} G=AGE

Fumito, Vasa, Mahiro, Tasy, Roi

G=AGE is a 5 member group that had their debut on the 21th July 2016 with the single "Age of Future". The single has been released in 6 versions, 3 regular and 3 limited. The band has been formed out of two bands, G-Eye and New->Age. 

Asahi, Tasy, Hau, Vasa

Mahiro, Fumito, Roi

As you can see G-Eye has been 4 members before but Asahi and Hau left the band. I don't know if they had to leave or if they left on they own. However it seems that actuelly only G-Eye were to debut, with the exact same theme G=AGE debuted. Here is a teasers of G-Eye.


 As far as I know G-Eye was supposed to become a 7 member band but then Asahi and Hau left and the website of G-Eye has been deleted and the twitter account has been renamed to G=AGE. As for New->Age they have been formed in march this year and later have been announced to form G=AGE together with G-Eye. Sadly I don't know more in detail.
However as for the members they are very young, the oldest getting 18 this year and the youngest turned 14 this year. AlsoI read that two of them are ex-Johnny's Jr. but I only know of one for sure. I know Vasa has been a Johnny's Jr. and he was futured in some magazine. I am not sure who the other one is. If you guys know it, tell me.
Anyhow here is the music video they released in July.



The video looks so cheap and I don't like their hair styles but I can't deny that this song is pretty good and I keep playing it. I am looking forward to see them develope. I hope the next video will be better and they get a different hair stylist.


What do you think about them?

No comments:

Post a Comment