Monday, August 8, 2016

WTF +Plus will have a COMEBACK


OMG I just freaked out when I found out that +Plus will release a cd again. They released their latest single in 2013 and with only two members left and I think their was a digital release with a new third member but I am not 100% sure and I am not able to look that up somewhere because their websitehas been closed for a long time now. However they are back to the original 4 members they once have been and that makes me super happy. The single will be released on the 12.08.2016 and is called "Believer!!". You can see the cover for the single on the top. Here is a preview of the new single.


I am super excited!! The song sounds good and damn I still can't believe it.

Do you know them? What do you think about them?

No comments:

Post a Comment