Friday, August 12, 2016

{A first impression of} The Beat Garden

Rei, Masato, Satoru, U
The Beat Garden are vocalists U, Rei and Masato and DJ Satoru. The group has been formed in 2012 with the members U, Rei and Masato. Satoru joined them as a member in december 2015. They produce a mix of dance/electro/rock music and released their first indie full lenght album "Will" in february 2015. This album placed number 3 in the Oricon Indies Ranking. One year later the inide mini album "Air" was released and just recently they released their first major cd, the mini album "Never End". They released two music video on their chanel and I love both songs a lot. Take a look yourself.




I really love their voices, especially U's voice but they all sound good (thought you don't hear much of Rei) and they sound great together. I bought their "Never End" cd so I am looking forwar to see if I like their other songs too, but from the previews on Recochoku I can say I will properly like pretty much all of their songs!



What do you think of them?

No comments:

Post a Comment