Sunday, November 12, 2017

EBISSH to release 2nd single



Four member group EBISSH already announced their second single to be released mid December of this year. The double a-side single will be called "My Friend / Kimi de Ippai" and will come in three versions again but this time each version has a different b-side track on it. The jacket cover have been released already as well as the tracklist. Here is als the info you need.

Type A

1. My Friend
2. Kimi de Ippai
3.  Kyo wa Ie ni Kaeranaide


Type B

1. My Friend
2. Kimi de Ippai
3.  Chikai ~Waiting for Love~


Type C

1. My Friend
2. Kimi de Ippai
3.  Christmas Time Again

The great thing about this second release is that you can also get it at other stores then only Tower Records. It's even availibe at CDJapan. YAY!!! I am very much looking forward to a new music video. About the jacket cover I not the biggest fan but since they are still very new and don't really have much of a budget, I think they are fine.

What do you think about the new single?

No comments:

Post a Comment