Sunday, November 12, 2017

My Top 15 releases of October 2017


This month was a good one again. Many releases of artists I like a lot and I few new discoveries have been in it for me. There is much more then these 15 songs that I liked this month so it was kinde hard to choose this ranking but here it is. Have fun listening and write me your favorites in the comments.


#15 Code-V - Winter Love


To be honest I am not too excited about this song, I mean I like it but I guess if I wouldn't be so biased about Code-V this song wouldn't have been in the top 15. Nevertheless I can't deny this actually is a cute winter themed songs.


#14 AK-69 - Stronger


*Stronger starts at 1:12*

I never really paid much attention to AK-69 maybe I should try listening to some more of his songs because I do like this songs quite a lot. The refrein is so addicting!


#13 AK-69 - I still Shine feat. Che'Nelle


I like a lot that he working together with Che'Nelle here. Her voice is very outstanding, powerful and beautiful. I love her own songs and I tend to pretty much always like the songs she is futured in because she gives those songs a special touch.


#12 Shogo Sakamoto - Koi to Uso - Gyutto Kimi no Te wo -


I like how simple and beautiful this song. I would't say it's something very outstanding but it's a song I know I would always enjoy, especially while just day dreaming.


#11 ONEPIXCEL - monochrome


I never heard of this group before but this song is pretty good. I like the pop/rock sound with a little hint of eletronic. They have quite high voices that remind me of Dream5's Kotori. It's the kind of high voice that even thought it's so high it's doesn't bother me at all.

#10 CUBERS - Kimi ni Negai wo


This is a very fun and also simple song. It gets me in a good and that's what I like about it.

#09 MAG!C PRINCE - Yume no Melody


MAG!C PRINCE never dissapoints me. I love these five guys for always releasing such goregous songs full of good spirits.


#08 IVVY - Baby I'm Back


IVVY's debut song had to be in this list. I am so damn proud of them being able to already have their debut. They are all very talanted and while this is not my faorite song of them I do like it a lot. I recommend you checking out their indie releases too.


#07 Kotakura - O.I.O.I.O


I love this song it always get's me dancing and it has something really addicting to it. I really need to get myself at least one album of them. >-<


#06 Ozaki Hiroki - Glory Days


This is such an energatic and uplifting song. It could be a song for some sports event. His voice is very nice and I love the beginning of this song a lot, as well as the refrain.


#05 MIGHTY WARRIORS - Good Life


This is a typical "ELLY" (J Soul Brothers, CRAZY BOY) song. I love his solo music so I am not supprised to like this song so much. Also this song makes me want to watch the MIGHTY WARRIOR movie and the last High&Low movie SO badly.


#04 Kana Nishino - Te wo Tsunagu Riyuu


Nishino Kana is a very talanted singer that has a beautiful voice. This song is simple but creats this very nice cozy, warm feeling that we all enjoy around winter time.


#03 Eric Fukusaki - Kazaranai Uta


So this guy is my favorite new discovery. He hasn't released much so far and after his 2nd single his fans had to wait 4 years for this new single to be released (thought he released an album at the beginning of this year as well). I am so glad I came accros this song because it is very energetic, very fun and uplifting and Eric Fukusaki's voice is so extremly pleasent to the ears that I already listend many times to this song. He definitly got a new fan now and I am going to check out his early released album as soon as possible. Also on a side not I LOVE that he is putting english subtitels on all his music videos. That makes his music much more accessible.

#02 UNIONE - Londy


*This is a different version of the song "Londy", it has korean in it!*

This is such a beautiful song, I fell in love with it when I first listened to it and I still love it deeply. Also a big yay for a music video of them, even if it's only the popteen ver., being availible internationally.




#01 Generations - Big City Rodeo


If you know me you wouldn't expect any other group to be on number one because I LOVE these boys so damn much and their music has never even once disappointed me. I especially love their party tracks so this is a must for me and I never ever want to miss this song again. The vocals, the dancing, ah they are so perfect!!! ^0^

What do you think about my favorites? Do you like any of these songs?

No comments:

Post a Comment