Thursday, November 30, 2017

Nagato leaving FAYS




A few days ago it has been announced that Nagato will leave the indie group FAYS. In his statement to the fans he wrote that he is thankful for all the time and the support of the fans. However it seems he decided to leave the group a while ago but the members and the company didn’t really wanted to let him go but after lots of discussions they finally let him leave (it’s not like they didn’t allow him, it’s more like they tried to change his mind). Since he was the main vocalist of the group I totally understand why they didn’t want to let him go. I am very sad myself cause he has been my favorite member from the beginning on. I am curious on how the group will go in after this. Maybe they will search for a new main vocalist. I will keep supporting them and if Nagato will do anything with music I will definitely support him too.
I am sad but it’s his decision and his life so we can’t change this anyway.

What do you think about him leaving?



No comments:

Post a Comment