Sunday, November 12, 2017

Satori Shonen Dan's 1st MV has been released



This music video has been uploaded a few days ago. I am so proud of all three of thems. They did so well with this first release. I like the song and the video is great to. I am sure they didn't had much budget for the music video and they did really well for what they had. Their dancing is gorgeous. I didn't expect less to be honest and I like theoutfits they wear. I was kind of supprised by both Hayato and Kenshin rapping in the song. I do remember them doing that before at a street live but it was just a very short part and didn't happen often. Most of the time they only dance. Whatever I do like the rap of Hayato, it sounds pretty good as for Kenshin, as much as I like him, his rap had no power. He should improve or only dance. I like his danceing and I think all the other fans are totaly fine as well if he only dances. However here is the music video. 


I am already super excited for the b-side tracks. I am a little sad that "I wanna say..." hasn't been chosen as a b-side track but I am happy "gomen ne" is one of the b-sides and then there is a new version of "Break Me Down". I love this song so I am very much looking forward to this new version as well.

What do you think about the new song and video?

No comments:

Post a Comment