Friday, January 27, 2017

Shimizu Shota to release new single


Yesterday Shimizu Shota announced his 23rd single. It will be called "Fire" and the release date is the 21.02.2017. As always it comes in both a regular version and a dvd version. B-side track will be a cover of Stevie Wonders "Knocks Me Off My Feet" and both versions will come with the acoustic version of "My Boo". The dvd comes with only the music video.
Her are the covers of the single.


The blue one is the dvd version and the orange one the regular version. It's not that awesome of a cover but whatever it's about the song anyway. A short version of the music video has been uploaded yesterday as well. Thought as usually with his videos it's only availible in Japan. I link it anyway, just in case you guys find a way to watch it or are in Japan right now.
I like the song a lot. It's very beautiful. He is rapping in it which I am not too much a fan of. I prefer when he get's some rapper that work with him for the song like e.g. SALU. Shimizus rap is not terrible but also not really that good. He should stick with singing. Here is the video.


What do you think about the new single?

No comments:

Post a Comment