Sunday, January 8, 2017

PrizmaX to release 1st album


We had to wait way too long but FINALLY PrizmaX announced the release of their 1st album. It will be released on the 29th March 2017 and will be called "Gradually". The Tracklist and more information hasn't been announced so far. However I am very exited for this album because I love them so much. I follow them since so long already and enjoy every piece of music they release. However since it took so long for this album to be announced, I fear there might not be a lot of new songs on it because of course all the singles A-side tracks will be on it which means 8 songs are already taken. That's quite a lot but we will see. Besides I also hope for a dvd version, maybe with their music videos or with an live of them. That would too awesome. I will write if more informations are announced.

What do you think about the album?

No comments:

Post a Comment