Saturday, January 7, 2017

AMAZO KNIGHT to have CD debut


While I was in Japan just recently I went to a live event were AMAZO NIGHT took part and at the end of their performance they announced that they will have a CD debut. However they are only going to have a CD debut if they are able to get a specific amount of people to their concerts. There three concerts held and the total number of fans attending must be at least 566. I am sure they will achieve this goal and have a CD debut, I am SO happy about this and I think they absolutly deserve this, they are an awesome group, constantly working on themselfs and they are just so lovely in person. Really love them and wish them all the best for their debut. I will try my best to get my hands on a copy of the CD as soon as it's been released. And because I am so happy here is a mixchannel video they released today, as well as a dance cover they did a few days ago. Enjoy it.



What do you think about these news? 

No comments:

Post a Comment