Sunday, January 8, 2017

SELLOUT changed the label


After adding new member "Neo" at the end of last year they also changed their label now. Starting from the 1st January 2017 they are a group under IVY Records. It's the same label WAVE is under, which means they will get to be on the same events more from now on. Also that's a big step for them, bringing them closer to their cd debut. I know they will have a cd debut this year, because they told me, so it's just a matter of time. I am definitly going to support them. However for now I am waiting for their new website to be uploaded because the old one is going to be closed completely soon and IVY Records is supposed to open up a new website for them. I will share the link with you as soon as I find it myself. And because it's so hard to find videos of them online here is one they uploaded recently on twitter.



What do you think about the label change?

No comments:

Post a Comment