Wednesday, January 11, 2017

DISH// Time Limit Museum fan report


On the 1st January 2017 I was still in Japan and I was lucky enough to go to the Time Limit Museum concert of DISH//. I am a huge fan of them since a long time now and after seeing them live once I was extremly excited to see them live a second time. My day started with waking up super early because I wanted to get a ticket for the merchandise sale. I was super tired that day because I stayed up long the day before. I mean it was new year so of course I was tired. However I kicked myself out of bed and went to Budokan. It was my first time going there but it was easy to be found. When I arrived the line for the merch tickets was super long already. Lucky me I knew that the tickets have been given out randomly so I still got a good chance to get a good number. While waiting in line, I was able to listen to the rehearsel for the concert that was going on inside. Just a little bit of course but it was so nice. The waiting didn't took too long and soon I got my ticket with the number 290. It was a good number. Since I got such a good number and had to come there only 1 1/2 hours later again, I decided to search for a breakfast place near Budokan.


The Breakfast wasn't that good of a choice... I read it wrong because I got a toast with chilli in it and I hate spicy food. That happens when you don't read the Katakana carefully. Whatever I was able to finish it after some time and went to Budokan again again because it wasn't too much time anymore. First of I was standing there, looking at all the amazing fans. Some made their own DISH// costumes but they all looked amazing, like real fans. I love that about fandom in Japan. However time went on and I didn't knew where to go. I felt kind helpless. Then I saw that a line started again and decided to look it up. I did just in time because they were already shouting out the numbers and my number was nearly through. So I went in line again, being super happy to finally be able to get my hands on DISH// merchandise. Thanks to their ticket system waiting wasn't too long again and I soon got to buy merch. As you can see in the picture above I got myself the wristbands of Takumi and Masaki, the light stick, the towel, some photo sets and the blue t-shirt, thought I also got the aqua colored t-shirt. After that I went back to the hotel and changed myself into an fingirl outfit. YAY!!!

Later the day we, some friends and me, went to the concerts thought because I got a fanclub ticket I had to wait in a different line. I was soooooo excited. Besides a little hint on the side, if you want to go on the toilet before the concert do it at the train station not at the concert place because all those japanese girls go there too and some even change their clothes in the toilets so it takes much longer. I waited for more then 30 minutes...!


The seat I had was ok. I little too much on the side for my taste, I couldn't see the whole big screen but we had an extra sceen to see what's happening there. Also sometimes one of the members came up the stage near our seats, that was pretty awesome. I were able to see them upclose then. 
The concert itself was awesome. It went over way too fast and I enjoyed all the songs they sang. I always tried to do the light stick choregraphies as well but I suck at this. XD However it was a lot of fun. I can't remeber the order of what they played. I just know they played new and older songs. One of the songs in the very beginning was "klap", one of my absolute favorites of them. I loved the performance of "the phantom". Takumi's voice is so beautiful. But to be honest I loved all the performances. As for their challange this time, they all learned playing the Shamisen. All four of them performed it together on stage and they did really well. 
At the end of the concert, I don't know which song they sang, Takumi had to cry. He couldn't sing because of crying and then the fans sang the song for him. That was such a beautiful moment. And then To-i started to cry as well. Gosh that was cute but first I didn't get it and I was like, is everything ok with him, isn't he feeling well. I was so worried until I got he is crying. >-< After that song they went off the stage and everyone was shouting "encore" like you can see it on all these live dvds.
So they came out again and three of them were wearing the aqua colord shirts and only Masaki was wearing the dark blue one. That already felt so weird and then they said that they have a big announcment and everyone, including me, was super excited. AND THEN they announced it, they have a new member from today on. Just thinking abou this moment gets me all excited again!! We were all like "eeeeehhhh...". Who will be the new member. And then you could see the Knight, who took a part in the concert, appearing on the screen and as he took off his helmet a loud "eeeeeeeehhhh..." went through the hall. OMG you can't imagen how crazy I screamed when they announced that Daichi (ex-CustomiZ member) is the new member of DISH//. I will never forget that scene on the screen and I will never be less excited thinking about it. Then he came out, they talked a little bit, asked for support, introduced Daichi and played a song. In the end they announced even more. There will be a small event held tomorrow, and a concert tour in spring/summer, as well as a new single and some other stuff I couldn't understand. They also played their new song "Tokyo Vibration" and at least thanked everyone and bowed to all of us.


We were allowed to take pictures when they thanked everyone, so this is one of the lots I took and yes that's how close I was lucky to see them. At that time I was so happy and didn't know what to do with all my fangirl feelings. I honestly nearly cried. I loved CustomiZ and was extremly sad when they disbanded and now one of my favorite members is joining DISH//. I was SO happy and still am!! Also with Daichi joining they have a drummer in the band now which I am sure will make their music even better. I AM SO HAPPY!!!
After the concert you were able to buy the new edition of the latest EBiDAN magazine. It comes with all 5 members on the cover. I had to directly buy it. Fangirl feelings were overflowing me and you now what, I even went to the small event on the next day and were able to really see them upclose but I will write about that in another post. I hope you liked this entry. I will do some of my other concerts as well as the DISH// event. Here is a last picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment