Saturday, January 7, 2017

Code-V to finally be 6 members


OMG guys I am so happy right now!!! Code-V are 6 members, Sol came back. They started posting pictures with Sol again since new year and therefor I was already hopeing for this and now it was announced. Sol is officially back together with them and they are 6 members now. They will start a mini live tour on the 12th February 2017 and will have two one man lives at the end of march and two days later, on the 22nd March, their new best of album will be released. I am SUPER excited for this. Nothing more has been announced but I will keep you guys informed. I can't wait for new informaion and even more I am looking forward to the first cover with all 6 of them on it. SO EXCITED!!!!

Anyone as excited as I am?

No comments:

Post a Comment