Sunday, January 8, 2017

Junon Superboy Anothers added a new team

Junon Superboy Anothers added a new team. Originally they had only two teams, Seniority and Youth but starting with the new year they added a new team. The team is called "Team Cadet", I assume they are like trainees, thought actuelly they are all trainees because it still hasn't been decieded who will have a debut. However I know that they are taking place in lives and you are able to buy their bandanas. The other two teams had released bandanas a while ago as well. Here's a picture showing all the new member.


I am really confused by this. I mean they were supposed to have a debut a long time ago and they are still like this and now they even added a new team which is not even seperated after age... I don't get that anymore. I just hope that they will have a cd release soon and that Hinata will be debuting! If I ever look through this whole system or thing they do, I will write about it here.

What do you think about the new team? Are you confused as well?

No comments:

Post a Comment