Sunday, January 8, 2017

+Plus to release 8th single


A while ago I already wrote you about a new single they released. Sadly I never found it online... maybe they sell it only at their lives or it's a digital single and I just couldn't find it online... I don't know. Whatever, they announced a new single a while ago and it's called "ZERO / Taisetsu na Mono". This is officially their 8th single and this time it seems they really only sell it at their live events. I hope not. I would really like to support them with buying the single. But we will see. The release date for the single is the 14th January and they will held various lives starting then. It's amazing they are back together and I wish them all the best for the new start. Here are previews of the songs. I personally like them.



What do you think about the new songs and their comeback?

No comments:

Post a Comment